Thursday, February 28, 2008

Super Smash Brothers!




You know what game I love? Well if you read the title then you know. Every now and then, I get a little stressed or angry and the times when I don't go to the gym, I play smash brothers! It's so great because you get to beat up all types of characters. My favorite character to use is Pikachu with the little green party hat. My favorite opponent to beat on is Ness, just his name makes me want to knock him out! Plus he has a little red cap and back pack, it's like a trigger to attack. My favorite game to play is Sudden Death because you only need to punch your opponent once and he's out. I usually use Donkey Kong for this one because he has the most dramatic punch. Then of course, you are always rewarded for your conquests, you get trophies to put in your gallery! My brother and I have quite the collection.

1 comment:

samyer2 said...

Haha. I loved that game until I sold it. I always used to be Link or Samus and I used to beat the shit outta the ice climbers. I don't know.