Friday, February 22, 2008

Free Credit Report.com

I'm sure most or all of you have seen the credit report commercials, where the guy is singing in his used subcompact. haha I love this commercial but the song tends to stick in my head. But you know that's the point, when you make a commercial, you want people to remember it! And in these commercials, the guy sings about how he should've gone to freecreditreport.com and you see the effect, of not going to the site, had on his life; lousy car and serving lobster to tourists in t-shirts. I say it's a really effective commercial. I'm going to go visit the site right now! Cause I don't want my possy to get laughed at.


4 comments:

MemphisKell said...

Sticky indeed. I like all three of the Free Credit commercials. Interesting music picks on your MP3 player.

samyer2 said...

OMG!! I HATE THOSE COMMERCIALS! I sing them at work, at school and at home. It's sooo annoying and I don't even go to that site. And that old lady looks like she wants to kill the guy singing. She's like "Lemme eat muh damn seafood. My credit's fine."

Mr. Gorbachev said...

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!


ONLY YOU.

lizayouloveit said...

I love these commercials. The pirate one and this one are my two faves. Other good commercials you should check out are the ones where that guy uses his dog as a broom for the yellowbook.com commercial, the multi-grain box says shut up steve commercial and of course, the heather how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu commercial for t-mobile. I don't watch tv a lot or anything.