
Today was the official day that the writers went back to work! Yes I watch TV, probably more than I should but I love my shows and ever since the strike started, all that has been on are repeats and reality shows. I don't think I've seen so many reality series! Are you smarter than a fifth grader, that truth show where it ruins marriages, American Gladiators (which is kinda entertaining), biggest loser or something like that, and more! I think things got a little carried away. My brain can only take so much! This actually kind of relates to Liza's "I think" speech. Why do people want to embarass themselves like that? Anyways, my cousin is actually in the production/filming business and when the writers went on strike, she was out of a job at the time. A couple days ago she called my aunt and said that if they don't come to an agreement soon, then she would have to claim unemployment. So not only were my shows in jeopardy, but everyone else who works in that business were in trouble. But now it's all over and a new episode of Desparate Housewives will be released in April!




2 comments:
Sweet someone remembered my speech! That's awesome. Yeah I know what you mean there really is nothing on TV anymore. But thank you for teaching me something I didn't know, I had no idea the writer's went back to work today. I don't really know why there were on strike either, want to tell me?
Thanks! It is greatly appreciated.
I am so pumped too! haha I am addicted to Lost and The Office so I have been waiting foreverr for the strike to end!
Post a Comment