Sunday, February 17, 2008

That's not right!

You know what really bugs me? People that marry into money. If you have little or no money and you marry someone who does then you're just a gold digger and plan on getting divorced in a couple years just so you can have half the assets. Just recently Paul McCartney was in court managing his divorce settlement. The chick was married to him for two years and now she's leaving him and is getting a couple hundred million out of it! That's just not right. Even though when they first got married there is an agreement you can sign that says that your assets are yours and if there is a divorce, it's not up for grabs(he refused to sign it). Not sure the exact wording for that but it basically prevents what just happened to Paul. I'm not against marriage but if I ever happen to make a lot of money, I'll be sure to have the guy sign that agreement and if he doesn't, then no wedding!

No comments: