Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Dream Job


Now that I think of it, I had a lot of dream jobs as I was growing up. I went through this Shania Twain stage and wanted to be a singer like her, then I went through a space stage and wanted to be an astronaut and an astrologist. As of right now, I want to be a graphic designer and ultimately work for Disney. I have taken a few computer graphics classes in high school and I enjoy the projects we did and I think I'm pretty good with the programs and I can definitely see myself doing that as a career. Not only is it something I enjoy but they make a good amount of money. (That picture I made in computer graphics, the project was to create a sureal life and mine is a dream and the girl in the middle is the one having it)

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

It's awesome to be able to create something from nothing. Your picture is very nice.