Friday, February 15, 2008
Lick it up
Don't wanna wait til you know me better
Let's just be glad for the time together
Life's such a treat and it's time you taste it
There ain't a reason on earth to waste it
It ain't a crime to be good to yourself!
LICK IT UP
I love rock n' roll!
I also love going to concerts. So far I've seen Green Day, Sum 41, Styx, Rush, Def Leppard, and Journey. And I'm hopefully going to Warp Tour this summer to see a bunch of other bands including the Foo Fighters! Have any of you been in a mosh pit? Wow, what a thrill! You get a couple bruises but w/e it's worth it. Oh but there's one thing that I love most of all and that's crowd surfing!! I think when I was at the Sum 41 concert, I did it like 10 times! And I've only been dropped once, didn't hurt that bad I was too pumped up to notice haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment