Saturday, February 16, 2008

Can you say year round tan?




On August 21, 2008, I will be on a plane to Fort Myers, Florida. From there I will be going over to my college, Florida Gulf Coast University! I am so excited. Instead of dorms, there are apartments and i will be sharing one with either three other people or one other person. I'll most likely be in a four bedroom apartment. There are also two bathrooms, a living room with a couch, chair, and coffee table, then there's a kitching with a fridge, stove, sink, and dishwasher. Behind the student housing is a beach and an 80 sq. mile lake. I will also be 15 mins away from the Gulf Coast. Since I won't be working my first year(because I won't have a car), I plan on joining the volley ball team and the water ski club! Oh and I will be taking some classes as well ;). I am going to major in comper science so I can be a graphic designer and work at/for Disney World(at least I want to haha). So there you have it, the life I have always wanted is finally going to become reality!

No comments: