Saturday, March 1, 2008

March

Finally! It's March, that means it's almost spring time. I'm so sick of wearing pants and sweatshirts and winter coats, it's not my style. I am also tired of looking so pale! It needs to warm up quick or else I'm going to have a breakdown. It doesn't help to have the knowledge that I'll be going to college in Florida. It's taking sooooooooo long! I mean I want to finish out the school year, especially because of track but even after school ends, I have two months before I leave! Tom Petty knew what he was talking about when he said, "The waiting is the hardest part".

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

Very nice. I heart Tom Petty. I remember when his album *Hard Promises* came out. I think that the one with "The Waiting is the Hardest Part" on it. The album was $8.49. I was outraged. I still bought it though. Remind me in a few years to tell you my Tom Petty stories.