Well as most of you don't know, I have a tattoo. I've had it for a couple months now. Ever since I found out about tattoos I've wanted to get one and figured I would get it on my 18th birthday. This wasn't the case, one I didn't know what I wanted to get and two I didn't know where to get it. So I waited a little bit and finally decided to get a sun burst but where oh where to put it?! Well there were only two places I could think that would be appropriate for it: around my belly button OR around one of my nipples! HAHA I seriously considered this! But as you can see I stuck with the belly. Let me tell you the experience was amazing! It wasn't a pain that I felt, it was more of a sensation (then again I have a high tolerance for pain, running cross country and all). Since it was on my belly button, the center of your body, I could "feel the tattoo" everywhere! I can't even describe it. Then afterwards I was on the best natural high ever. You know when your body experiences pain it releases adrenaline to dull it down which in turn makes you feel "high". Well anyways, I'm getting another one on the right side of my back, between my spine and shoulder blade. If any of you have some ideas for a design let me know!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Ink it up!
Well as most of you don't know, I have a tattoo. I've had it for a couple months now. Ever since I found out about tattoos I've wanted to get one and figured I would get it on my 18th birthday. This wasn't the case, one I didn't know what I wanted to get and two I didn't know where to get it. So I waited a little bit and finally decided to get a sun burst but where oh where to put it?! Well there were only two places I could think that would be appropriate for it: around my belly button OR around one of my nipples! HAHA I seriously considered this! But as you can see I stuck with the belly. Let me tell you the experience was amazing! It wasn't a pain that I felt, it was more of a sensation (then again I have a high tolerance for pain, running cross country and all). Since it was on my belly button, the center of your body, I could "feel the tattoo" everywhere! I can't even describe it. Then afterwards I was on the best natural high ever. You know when your body experiences pain it releases adrenaline to dull it down which in turn makes you feel "high". Well anyways, I'm getting another one on the right side of my back, between my spine and shoulder blade. If any of you have some ideas for a design let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my. I don't have any tattoos though I did go through a few periods when I wanted one. How do you know you won't regret it later? Will you be concerned about it showing, especially when you get the one on your shoulder blade? These are just curiosity questions, not criticisms.
Post a Comment