Sunday, March 2, 2008

FINALLY!


So for the past few months...more like 6months, Villa Pizza in the Oakdale Mall has been out of business. I love pizza and it killed me to not be able to go and get some during my lunch/dinner breaks at work. However, just recently a new pizza place, called (haha this is genius) Oakdale Pizza has opened. I haven't tried it for myself but my co-workers say it's great. Apparently for around $5, you get two huge slices of pizza and a medium drink. Now I have seen the slices and they're quite big. This place also has salads, subs, and calzones so I'm sure it's going to be in our mall for awhile. Anyways, I'll let you all know when I try it.

1 comment:

lizayouloveit said...

OMG I am so there. Schoon tell me when you want to go and I will SOOOO go with you. Ugh, I'm hungry now.